Monday, February 01, 2010

1/365: Project 365

Project 365: the rules are simple, you post a photo everyday, for 365 days. It could be anything, as interesting as 6 fingered hands, or as dull as paint peeling from the wall... It's gonna be about my life and what happened that day! And ideally, being able to capture that on camera! But knowing me, it'll most likely happen at work and I'd get fired if I even TRY to photograph the things that go on there...

I've been wanting to try this out for awhile, especially when Belle and some of her friends started this New Year. But at the time some changes were taking place and I thought I'd start now... Why February? Because... I've moved out today! Packed up my bags and left the nest in search of work opportunities and boredom XD hahaha So join me this year, on this painstakingly dull adventure as I learn to fend for myself in Nanaimo...

And what better way to start off this project than with the one, the ONLY, CANON A80! Yes, I dusted it off, charged up the batteries and the a80 will continue to be my compact Point & Shoot.
Moving Out
A80; Shutter speed 1/160s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 7.8mm

4 comments:

  1. you are starting your project 365 with your old canon?? i would've thought you'd take a super nice picture with that nice expensive camera of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to start working in Nanaimo now? So out of town for the Olympics??

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your new adventure in Nanaimo! I hear it's a real happenin' place ;) be sure to document your Olympic experience, through photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, nah, gotta get back to the roots! Use the reliable a80 to capture all those rare moments 5DII might miss =p
    Yep in Nanaimo now.. well.. no i'm back in Richmond already, hahaha. I'll be in town for Olympic volunteering but otherwise i'm Nanaimo.

    And it's the happenin' place now with ME there =D

    ReplyDelete