Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thoughtful

I had a wonderful day wandering Vancouver and completing a few last sights/photos before I leave... It started out rough but after some parking lot mayhem, scolding over the phone and further ranting done by yours truly, I was able to enjoy the freak weather with Belle.

Despite our successful attempts at capturing the beautiful night scenes at Lions Gate Bridge, I like this photo the best - its a Belle completely unaware and deep in thought, made possible by the smooth ride and clean window reflections of the Olympic Line!
Thoughtful
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/8s; Aperture f/4; Focal 70mm; ISO 3200

4 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me use your friend's tripod! and that is a huge picture of me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, 21MP at work here! I already shrunk it down a bit... Looks good tho! I really want a portrait lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMABEL!!!! good job sneaking a photo of her, Allen. I bet you that smile is a result of her thinking about food (most likely meat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I wonder what kind of meat?

    ReplyDelete