Friday, February 05, 2010

5/365: Free Food

Ever wonder what the food they're feeding us taste like? It's not as luxurious as you might think! Today was the better of the two meals I've had so far... It's this fish stuff, some baby carrots (very orange but some were still cold), potatoes, bean salad (excuse the flatulence from around False Creek area) and some chicken soup that...didn't quite taste right.......

But free is free! What else can we do? Right...it's not like we have a McDonald's we can use our meal vouchers on. (We do actually, and with each meal the Big Mac is looking more and more appetizing).
5/365: VVL Food
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/20s; Aperture f/3.5; Focal 16mm; ISO 200

2 comments:

  1. hm...I was kicking myself for choosing McD's over beans, but I'm thinking I made the right choice now. I didn't know they had fish! Was it good? All I saw was tofu and beans. So, I picked fatty and flavourful over healthy and bland. why weren't you able to pick McD's for lunch?

    Did you see us rehearsing today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm I saw some volunteers doing something in front of the main stage, was that it?

    ReplyDelete