Tuesday, February 09, 2010

9/365: No Laptop?!

So I got to the ferry terminal today and was looking at my backpack only to realize... I forgot to pack my laptop! I could not imagine surviving 2 weeks in Nanaimo without one so I begged my sister to drop it off at the ferry terminal before I had to board. Long story short, she got there just as the ferry was almost done boarding and despite being one of the first cars in the line-up, everyone drove around me and I boarded 3rd last...............

It was also the hardest I've ran in a long time (had to run from gates back to where my car was parked). As a result I was cruelly reminded by my body I have asthma, despite me thinking it had disappeared after elementary school. Nanaimo: Thumbs Down.

9/365: Dell
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/160s; Aperture f/4; Focal 24mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment