Saturday, February 20, 2010

20/365: Friendly Neighbourhood Kitty Cat

As I was leaving my house today, I was courteously welcomed to the area by the neighborhood Cat. I'm guessing Cat belongs to someone else in this townhouse complex... but today, Cat was just patrolling the Strata premises enjoying the winter sun. Cat seems to be intrigued by what's inside my home and particularly likes it when I leave the door slightly ajar. Cat would then peer in, but has yet to muster the confidence to step in. Needless to say, Cat is quite friendly and especially enjoys a good back-rub. What Cat doesn't seem to like is my camera... must be a cat thing, but after running in to Cat on 3 separate occasions throughout today and a bit of patience, Cat approached me for some photos!

20/365: Friendly Neighbourhood Feline
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/1250s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 16mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment