Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2/365: Dangerous Driving

Quite the busy day with working in the morning and returning to the lower mainland at night. The most relaxing thing was the long stretch of highway driving down to Duke Point to catch my ferry. I've always found cruising along smooth windy roads therapeutic. It gives me time to just let my mind wander and stretch its "legs" either by reflecting on recent events or just singing along to tunes. Today was no exception as I pondered my failed attempts of running month end reports and just the overall problematic flow at work... We weren't very busy but the place was a mess by noon time!

Anyways, back home for a few days as I take on the first few shifts of volunteering! Apparently I'm allowed to bring a camera and take pictures... I wonder if that means my SLR is ok?

Driving at Night
a80; Shutter speed 1s; Aperture f/3.2; Focal 11mm

2 comments:

  1. you're allowed to bring your camera?!?!? does that mean I can bring my camera? i may see you this weekend. though, i don't know what you look like. I'll just look out for a guy with a dslr (because there won't be many)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yes, scary enough I'm allowed to bring my SLR to all my shifts! Imagine the fun eh?

    Hm I might not see you tho, all my shifts are inside the Olympic Village, I look forward to hearing your experience tho!

    ReplyDelete