Thursday, February 18, 2010

18/365: Hotpot Chicken

This will likely be the best source of Asian food in Nanaimo, Huong Pho. Been there twice, been good performance both times so far. As you can see, Nanaimo's getting pretty dull... my daily posts are quite mundane and it's becoming a struggle to find something interesting. I didn't bring much with me either so nothing interesting around the house to really take pics of... I look forward to my next day off, hoping the weather will be nice again to explore the coast!

Well... One interesting thing today, ordered my 50mm f1.4 lens! I can't wait! But.... it's in Vancouver, I have to wait until next week when I can get it. Maybe some weird portraits to come?

18/365: Hotpot Chicken
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/25s; Aperture f/4; Focal 25mm; ISO 1600

2 comments:

  1. I miss good Vancouver food when I'm out of town. We do actually have some excellent cuisine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vancouver cuisine is top notch! And you can find pretty good ones for reasonable price too! I'm gonna stuff myself silly whenever I'm back home

    ReplyDelete