Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16/365: Not a Camera

Had a gorgeous day off today in Nanaimo! Did some shopping and ended up with a 24 pack of 2 ply toilet paper =D Hahahaha I don't use that much really... but it's cheaper as a huge pack right?

But the ACTUAL highlight was I got to hang out with an old friend of mine from years back... Turns out she moved to Nanaimo 2 years ago and now she lives across the street from me! We went to Piper's Lagoon Beach and walked around, enjoying the afternoon sun and catching up. I guess Nanaimo seems a little less boring now.

I think this a genious! My friend said Nanaimo is really big on preservation of parks and I can see why. This little "counter" helps collect data on how many people use the park and I guess the city can utilize that data to support sustaining so many parks! Never seen one of these in Vancouver...

16/365: Not a Camera
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/640s; Aperture f/4; Focal 65mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment