Saturday, April 17, 2010

76/365: Photoshop Actions

Ok today's picture is not much of a picture. In fact, it's more of a recycled picture from yesterday's. But I learned how to set up custom actions in PS and it's perfect for my laziness!! I've programed PS so that i press 1 button and it'll resize my photo, frame it and watermark it for me =D I love automation!

Check this out to learn how! I did discover one thing though, the position of the text is effected by pixel density... My landscape pictures straight from my camera come as 72 pixels per inch but if I edit it in Lightroom, it gets converted to 240 pixels per inch! And I couldn't figure it out for a few days why it only works sometimes until today... so I'm glad I got that setup and hopefully I'll be a little more consistent with my posting! It'll give me more time to develop creative shots right? hahaha..... RIIiiiiight.....
76/365: Photoshop Actions
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/160s; Aperture f/4; Focal 24mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment