Sunday, April 18, 2010

77/365: To the Tree!

I worked quite early today so when I got off, I felt the urge to make good use of the daylight! It was quite overcast though so none of my pictures looked too cheery. I walked out to Maffeo Sutton Park near DT Nanaimo just to wander. There were lots of people fishing for crabs! A few families with little kids enjoying the sight of live crabs and jumping back in excitement. I still don't dare take pictures of kids for fear of being called a stalker =S But today's best picture was indeed the one in my mind, the smile of kids playing on the harbor side, enjoying the day.

You get to see the 2nd runner up, this walkway up from the docks towards the tree elevated up on stairs coming from the water.
77/365: To the Tree!
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/160s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 16mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment