Friday, April 23, 2010

82/365: Photoshoot @ Britianna Shipyard

My sister knows a few other photographers (more professional and serious, they make a living out of it) but invited me along to take a few shots with her and her boyfriend for practice. Well I'm back in Richmond with nothing planned during the day, so why not? I hull out my gear and we head out =D

It was a fun day, finally got to practice more people pictures! But my sister's done this before so she knows more or less how to pose so I didn't learn much in terms of direction. Nonetheless it was a great experience shooting people and with other people too!
82/365: D&C
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/125s; Aperture f/4; Focal 105mm; ISO 100


So there were 4 photographers shooting today, using three 5D Mk II's and one 7D. We had my lenses, plus 2 more 16-35mm, one 24-70mm, a 70-200mm f2.8, and a 580EX flash with pocket wizard remote trigger. That's a lot of $$ O_o
Canon barrage!

No comments:

Post a Comment