Sunday, April 25, 2010

84/365: Sushi Garden

Sushi Garden is arguably one of the best Japanese places around the Lower Mainland area for your money. They recently opened a new branch near Brentwood Mall and my friends and I thought we'd give it a try.

Problem: Canucks play-off game tonight and there's no TV there.

Solution: Take-out and eat in the comfort of our homes... In Richmond.

HAHAHAHA It was delicious, I must agree. And we had two HUGE party platters meant for 6 people, there were only 5 of us and we each only paid $16. I know the sushi looks a little mangled from the take-out process but it was good!! MMmmmmmmmMMmmmm
That also included 5 pieces of Toro. *DRRooooollllls*


84/365: SushiGarden
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/40s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 50mm; ISO 320

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I've heard people say how good it is but I've never tried it myself, I need to go there one day! Looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete