Sunday, April 11, 2010

70/365: Breakfast of the Champions!

I gotta say I had a wonderful week in Nanaimo! One of the most enjoyable by far due to several reasons... My friend joined me mid week to help out at work and we were able to hit some of Nanaimo's attractions together, then my high school friends came over to visit me this weekend! It was such a blast having someone else to share Nanaimo's scenic views with, and then to relax at home and actually talk out loud (and have a conversation with someone other than my walls).

Normally I'm very lazy when it comes to food. With people over, it was nice to have a very balanced meal for a change. Even for lunch, my friends and I went to the local grocery to pick up an assortment of vegetables and chicken thighs to cook! Its been the most nutritious week I've had here! Hahaha, however, none of us are really morning people though so for breakfast we did not have much to choose from... I have a stash of milk and cereal as my staple. This morning, we spiced things up and had something different: Fried eggs, some instant noodles and sun chips left over from the night before! With this I definitely feel motivated to take on the rest of the day!

70/365: Breakfast of the Champions!
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/300s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 16mm; ISO 125

1 comment: