Friday, April 30, 2010

89/365: Rice Cooker

Yes Ladies and Gentleman. The highlight of my day was making rice...
I've been getting pretty lazy with my dinners. My mom freezes a lot of soups for me every time I go back, and I bright it all to Nanaimo in a giant Styrofoam box. Then I slowly thaw them out and every night, I'd melt one down and use it as a soup base for my noodles. Needless to say, there are many times when the soup didn't exactly match the rice noodles or instant noodles I put in XD

So what's different tonight? Did I run out of soup? No... Actually the curry I took out finally thawed out enough for my spoon to scoop some out! So lo-and-behold! I shall make rice and have curry with it!

89/365: Rice Cooker
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/50s; Aperture f/1.4; Focal 50mm; ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment