Tuesday, March 23, 2010

51/365: What to bring...

Woot! Taking ferry back to Vancouver tomorrow after work. So excited to be home again! I'm going back because there's a conference so I'll only be at home for a few days even though I'm gone from the store for 1.5 weeks! Slight problem though... 1 of my coworker's wife is expecting anytime now. Crossing fingers I get to leave before she goes in to labor so I don't have to worry about the mess! Mwahahahha

So here's the usual stuff I pack when I head home for the weekend.
I've got:
- K4L bag for my laptop, externals and camera gear
- 8-Million-Dollar-Home for general walking around. VERY roomy and I can fit just about anything in there while being so comfy. Best thing is it will fit 70-200mm lens that I'll eventually get...
- laundry basket full of dirty clothes usually. This time since I'm only home for a day then flying out, it's filled with clean clothes! My mom will be happy, hahaha
- Styrofoam box full of empty Tupperware to be refilled with food by my mom XD
- Wii (only if I think I'll have time to play it at home)


51/365: Packing
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/15s; Aperture f/2.8; Focal 16mm; ISO 500

1 comment:

  1. i was talking to one of the managers and she was complaining that she has to take 2 flights plus a 2 hour bus ride to get to the convention, whereas other people get direct flights. i hope you got the direct flight!

    ReplyDelete