Friday, September 25, 2009

Richmond Sunset

This was taken along Richmond's northern dike as the sun slowly crept down towards the horizon. The stretch of wild grass overgrowing beyond the dike just made it one of the most serene landscapes around my home. Just taking a pleasant walk through Richmond's Terra Nova neighborhood.

I'm also debating what my next lens should be... I want a more compact prime so I don't draw as much attention while I wander around, but I want a nice prime for portrait also. At the same time, I'm thinking maybe I should expand my focal lengths first, probably in to the wider angle for more dramatic shots? And I also miss the macro versatility the S3IS gave me =(

Richmond Sunset
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/1250s; Aperture f/5.6; Focal 55mm; ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment