Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Out and about

I tried some field testing around Richmond and Vancouver, testing what I can do and what this baby's capable of. It's just an AMAZING camera. The accessibility and control of everything. Only downside is I have to remember to reset some of the settings after I leave 1 place and go to another =p (passed by an Aston Martin in DT and it was extremely overexposed).

The current template limits the photo to a width of 800px. Much of the clarity in the photo is lost due to shrinkage. I'll play with the site/flickr sometime in uploading larger photos...
Mirrors
5D Mark II; Shutter speed 1/160s; Aperture f/11; Focal 24mm; ISO 4000

Also, heard news of the Canon 7D. Ok maybe the specs aren't quite as nice as the Nikon D300S but the dual DIGIC4 processor in there is enough to keep me interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment