Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

20110711_21892.jpg

This is a picture of my parents posing in front of the Long Beach by Tofino. I had taken them there just in July to show them life around Vancouver Island. A lot has happened in the last month and I'm really thankful for all the love ones I have to support our family. I have a greater sense of appreciation for everything my parents do wish there was more I could do for them.

And another thanks to that special girl in my life, Joanas. She's added so many great moments in my memories, I still wonder how I "caught" such a great girl.  I cannot wait to come back from Nanaimo!

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone. =)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, buddy! As you said, it's always important to take a moment to appreciate what those around us really do for us!

    ReplyDelete