Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Enchanted Miracle 2009

The CSU club from SFU organized a modeling show again this year called Enchanted Miracle. Enchanted Miracle is a fundraiser aimed to help the Richmond Hospital collect money for new equipment.

I was fortunate enough to snatch myself a ticket and a decently close seat to try out some modeling photography for a change! As you can tell, I was only allowed to stay in my seat but I tried to capture different effects nonetheless! Need to work on focusing and composition though! Lots of things going on in the photos

Enchanged Miracle 1
Enchanged Miracle 2
Enchanged Miracle 3
Enchanged Miracle 4
Enchanged Miracle 5
Enchanged Miracle 7

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the first one!
    Obviously there were some other big cameras there too!

    ReplyDelete