Monday, June 08, 2009

Grad Trip: Day 1

So after a grueling month of studying everything I've learned in the past 4 years and writing the hardest series of exams in my life, it's time to finally wind down and enjoy my time off before joining the real world work force! Exam results come out June 30th... Trying to keep myself from worrying about what happens if I fail =p

I actually already vacationed in Oahu (Hawaii) already! Pictures from that to come. Lost my polarizing filter on the hike to Diamond Head though =(

Not much happened in the first day. Slight changes in plans and trying to rent a car for tomorrow rather than taking public. This is just one of a few curiously interesting occurrences thus far...............
Tdot day 1
S3IS; Shutter speed 1/13s; Aperture f/3.5; Focal 28.4mm

No comments:

Post a Comment