Monday, April 13, 2009

Moon Path

So my laptop has all my recent pictures and it has died on me =(
No matter, I'll take this time to upload some older favorites of mine! Glad I bought an external hard-drive.
Moon watching one night?
This was during the luncar eclipse during Feburary 2008. I couldn't catch the begining of the eclipse because of some clouds and you can see near the end, the clouds returned to block off the moon. It was also my first...and only time so far using the intravalometer setting.
Moon path
S3IS; Shutter speed 1/1000s; Aperture f/3.5; Focal 72mm; ISO 80; MF infinity; Intravalometer every 2 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Wow... sucks to hear that you lost your recent photos :( I'd cry.. lol.. but I always have 2 copies just in case.

    Nice sequence! was this placed on a tripod then merged later in photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think the problem is in the CPU so the HD should be fine. Once they fix it I'll get my photos out of there. Just sucks how it happened during long wknd =p

    Yea sequence of shots merged together on photoshop. I liked how it turned out, despite the clouds and all =p

    ReplyDelete