Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First and foremost

This is a compilation of photographs taken throughout the years. It started when my brother and I shared the purchase of a Canon Powershot A80 digital camera. As I took more and more pictures, I explored the versatility of this camera and began improving and focusing more on taking beautiful pictures: to keep for my own memories and to share with those around me.

I finally got the nerve to start a photoblog after following a local photographer's for ~2 years. (He's so local we are on the same campus!) I admire his skill and creativity in capturing some very local scenes in to astonishing photographs. Though I have not met him, he has inspired me to work towards becoming a more skilled photographer. Thanks to Sam Lin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have a similar story like me! (but with a slightly better camera :P)

    For 2 years eh? I never knew for so long, and I never knew I could inspire someone :-D

    Well, you got your blog going, that's great. I'll just say this, first and foremost, post pictures for your own pleasure. You have to love the photos you share :) Second of all, update regularly, if you plan to have an audience, there's always fresh content when people come back!

    Hope to meet you one day, and good luck, look forward to your pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete